The Cramer Report
June 16, 2006
We here at The Cramer Report have to pay the bills. Our broker is calling,
and says that our margin debt is due. ;)
Take a look at the offers that we are endorsing, and pick the one that will save you some money!
Jim Cramer's 5 Reasons to buy ARO (AEROPOSTALE INC)
1. This is the first time the company's back-to-school products will coincide with when kids go back to school.
2. This could be Aeropostale's best year selling shorts ever.
3. While it didn't win the battle with denim, it's likely to win with twill.
4. The company has figured out what is in style.
5. The company is currently doing a share buyback, which illustrates management's confidence in the company.
Next Weeks Game Plan:
1. Buy stocks that have reported good news.
Next week, the hedge and mutual funds must reveal what they own.
They way to profit from this is to buy on strength, not weakness like
Jim is always preaching.
These companies have recently reported good news.
The Bear Stearns Companies Inc.
Best Buy Co., Inc.
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
2. Re-deploy money if your stocks made too much money the week before.
If you made too much money it may indicate that you are not diversified enough.
He is still liking supermarkets and such, here are a few of his picks:
General Mills, Inc.
Ralcorp Holdings, Inc.
3. Buy stocks ahead of earnings reports. Both of these companies report earnings on Wednesday:
Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
This one is for high risk players.
2 Oil Plays :
Risky: TLM (TALISMAN ENERGY INC)
The Calgary-based company is searching for oil in unexploited regions
and is the single most aggressive in its industry, Cramer said.
Conservative: Trinidad Energy Services Income,
is trust that trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol TDG.UN.
TheCramerReport.com and its entire contents are protected under DMCA,
Copyright and Lanham Acts. Any Duplication, Copying, Modification, or
Distribution without prior Written Consent is a violation of
Unlike several other companies, we
Aggressively Protect Our Intellectual Properties and will track down
and prosecute any violation that comes to our attention. We have
successfully pursued and recovered damages in the past to ensure
compensation. We monitor the Internet on a daily, sometimes hourly
basis scouring for potential Copyright Violations through
and honest and reliable affiliate
Artwork courtsey of